1
History of Hotel SANTA VITTORIA

The auberge has existed since 1870, Joseph MARTELLI ran it as an innkeeper between 1914 and 1919, his son Jacues and his wife Victoire called “Vitto” took over in 1920.

With the 1930 came the first foreign tourists (English, Swiss, Danish). The excellence of its cuisine and friendly welcome.

After the building of extension and refuribushing the children carried on the business in 1960. Today the grand children(Jacques and his family) have inherited the hôtel de la plage “Santa Vittoria”, after many transformations but with the same respect for values and traditions of the MARTELLY family.
Galerie